No products in the cart.
COUNTY CIVIL COURT RECORDS
Need to request small claims court records search online by county ? COUNTY CIVIL COURT RECORDS are hand searched by licensed investigators & research experts. Conduct a Civil Record Search now ! Order our Public Court Records online.
COUNTY CIVIL COURT RECORDS
Conduct a Small Claims Court records search online. Search County Civil Court Records or find Public Court Records on people quick ! County Court Records are searched on-site in the requested county. Find Public Records for person at an affordable price.
Results that you will receive from the County Civil Records Search :
- All county level civil court filings in specified county for past 7 years – (small claims)
- Information returned may include : case number, disposition or current status, cause of action, other details about the case such as litigants involved. Case transcripts will not be returned with the County Public Record Search. Separate probate and family courts are not searched.
- Maximum of 10 records per court will be returned.
Search Requirements for County Civil Records Search.
- Persons Full Name
- County and State to Search
- Persons date of birth (If available)
PUBLIC COURT RECORDS
Each county maintains different County Civil Court Records data within its upper (Circuit) and lower (County) courts and normally depends on the dollar amount which is involved….Usually, the lower courts will include small claims and civil litigation amounts less than $5000.00.
Locating on demand court records on people or County Civil Court Records is simple. Just order Court Records by county to find persons civil records filed with the county courts such as : marriage records, law suits, divorce records, tax records,county clerk of courts public records by county and other documents and court records on demand.
Frequently asked questions about the County Civil Court Records.
- The person that you retrieve records on will not know they were searched.
- Your county record searches are not shared with anyone.
- Physical Search to find public records is performed onsite by our detective agency.
- Quick results of the Public County Records are sent directly to your email.
- The results on your County Civil Court Records lookup is not resold.
- Results of your County Public Records Search are available within 3-8 business days.
The County Court Records Search is hand searched locally by a licensed investigator or research expert in your county / city.
Trust the leader in countywide public record searches online offering searches such as ; florida court records, miami dade county public records, palm beach county public records and more civil court records…Some other official database searches available include; public property records, probate, judicial, clerk of courts records, property tax records and more on our website. Order your County Civil Court Records
NON VERIFIED CONTENT